Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yuba Lake!

So my camera was low on battery, so I only got a few pics, but I had a GREAT time at Yuba Lake. I was so lucky to go with my sister Rach, bro-in-law John, Charley, Brittana, John's Sister Lizzy, and John's Brother Sam's Family :D We camped and boated. Don't worry we luckily didn't have any encounters with the well known BT...aka the Bum Tickler (Known to Visit many Out Houses).
These Kids were really cute with there flags. Charley, Dean, and Sammy.




Little Baby Beezer, as I like to call her, was the best little boater baby EVER! She has the cutest smiles that make me feel like a million bucks..:D











I am proud to say, I did this french braid..yes it takes talent to french braid a 2 year olds hair. Yes. It does.













Just chilling on the boat!













Charley and Lizzy. HA I love Lizzy's hair in this picture. Wow. It's great. I am glad John has a sister my age, and that we get along and have fun together! :)

2 comments:

John and Rachael Alexander said...

shelbs, Loved all the new posts and all your comments are hilarious! I got some good laughs. You got some great pics of yuba, my birthday and grandpa's book signing. You are such a great auntie!

Jyl said...

Yuba boating looked so fun! Wished I could have been there but I can't do it all! Love, MOM