The Scenery at Bear Lake was SO PRETTY! These mountains were sweeeeet. They are like layered! The water's color was way beautiful too!
Parker and Ryan hittin' up the double wakeskate. Haha It looks like they are holding hands...really they are doing the wiggey wiggedy as Scot would call it ;)
Parker and Scot's friend Dustin rocking the doulbe wakeskate. In this pic, they are switching places. Dustin went under Parker's rope. It was pretty cool!
Scot and Matt Lundquist...double wakeskating once again :)
4 words: "like father, like son" :D
hahaha, I love itDadio on the wakeskate with the 'rainbow warrior' jacket! I think it is sweet that Dad was out there with his new knees :D
bahaha Me body sufing. This pic is classic. The Flying Eagle :)
I. Love. Surfing. Best. Thing. Ever.
Hahahaha Parker and his Mullet looking off into the distance.
His mullet is pretty hott..haha
This is the 'Experiment Halfpipe!' It looked way fun, but it was crazy. Parker was on the wakeskate about 10 feet from the boat, we went way fast, and it formed a little halfpipe looking wake.
And Again...
Ryan's wide mohawk/ mullet/ dirty hair cut..So I guess that his sisters that were here visiting the ward saw his hair cut and told their Mom. Ryan said his mom texted him the next day saying "So you are getting your hair cut today?" He was confused, and she said "Yah you ARE getting your haircut!" So now he has a buzz, which actually is more drastic...haha pretty hilarious!
Left: Some White Kid :) haha
Right: Oh that is my BROWN brother. wow. I am jealous.Scot trying the 10 feet back wakeskate. He said it felt like floating trying to jump over the wake.
Scotty Boy's Long gorilla surfing arms.
Matt
Dustin..aka Dusty Bottoms :)
Final Shot of the Mullet...it is getting there.
Ry Guy
PJ
Parker throwing down the moves on the wakeboard. His grabs were awesome!
YE-AH! Bear Lake was a blast! It was my first time, and I loved it! I slept through the storm, and the real storm...some mexicans showed up at 1 in the morning with kids, dogs, cars(bright headlights) and food( which they cooked in our firepit). They stayed up till 3 am (remember they were about 2 feet from our tents), and then woke up at 6 am...I guess it was crazy. Too bad i slept so good..haha
Sunday, July 12, 2009
.:Bear Lake:.
Posted by Shellers at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment