Emmy thought it was pretty funny to put on my earrings! The girls all love my jewelry, and I have fun playing with them and putting it on them...haha Don't worry I didn't really put these on Emmy, I just set them on her ears. :)
You can tell by the stiff looking neck, she was afraid they would fall off. She is so cute!
Bahahaha So Natalie was in the back room playing with Emmy, and she told me Grandma's Old wig looked hilarious on her, so i had to go back and get a picture. Don't worry Grandma doesn't ever wear this. ;)
Playing in the HUGE pile of squishy balls, bill stuffed animals, pillows, and kids. Looked like fun, I wanted to dive in myself.
Em got a rose from Gramps. It smelled really good.
All I can say, is this girl is such a CUTIE!!!
Now this baby has been such a joy to have around as one of the newest members of the familia...I can't wait to meet the newest one...SOPIHA!! :D
Charley warmed right up after some cookies and seeing all the fun toys and candy Gramps had. She is one of my bestest friends...I love this little girl too much!
Doing a little dance with Mr. Duck, and Mrs. Bunny!
Here's where the "Book Signing" Part comes in.
Me and my Gramps. I love this great man. He has been such a good example and friend. I am so glad I have this book to read about his life, and so I can always remember good ole Grampa Ben. :D
My Grandma, what a great woman. I love her so much and even though she doesn't remember me, I will remember her...until I loose my memory...haha
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Gramps' Book Signing
Posted by Shellers at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great pictures Shelby! My favorite is probably my mom's wig on Emmie! So funny. You are the best Aunt and I know I have said that a million times but it is true!! Love ya, MOM
Post a Comment