This picture has got to be one of my favorites! I love how Emmy is looking at her Ice Cream Cake, like she just ADORES it...so cute :)
Still Loving It
Charley thought it was pretty good too :D
Blowing out the Candles...The big 2-5!
Opening some presents, with a few little helpers...aka Chouston and Emmer.
Hiding behind a couch cushion from JF...the 'hiding' part didn't work out so well. :)
These girls love to jump on the tramp.
Fast Feet!!
John A brought over his sweet remote control helicopter. These boys crack me up, they are just like little kids..haha
It was pretty sweet, I must admit.
This is what I got when I said "Say Cheese."
Cute little Em taking a swing in the hammock.
My little Buddies. I love to play with them.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Happy Birthday Rachael!
Posted by Shellers at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment