Okay let me tell everyone, THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE PICTURE!! It is at the weirdest angle, but i am in love with it! I love how you can see Mom's pearls, and Brittana's bracelet! I love the white and creme colors. I love how Brittana is looking up at mom, and i love how it looks like they are in a cloud or in heaven. I love how the quote is really in the arms of an angel, but Mom is an angel! I just love love love this picture!Could She Be ANY CUTER!! I love babies so much and I love the innocent sweet spirits they have! I already can tell that Brittana will bring great joy into my life!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
MY NEW FAVORITE PICTURES!!
Posted by Shellers at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Shelby for your wonderful pictures and comments. You said some very kind words about me which I need to live up to!! Yes, you have the cutest nieces and nephews and the best siblings. Love, MOM
Shelbs... wow, thanks for the beautiful pics of Brittana. you are a great photographer. You also look so beautiful in those ballet pictures! I love the one with you on the piano! You are gorgeous and also such a beautiful dancer! I loved watching you!
Post a Comment