Friday, May 8, 2009

I just can't get enough of PICNIK!

Haha random picture, but it I think it brings back good memories of these three boys! I love my brothers SO MUCH!! I really have the best brohas in the WORLD! :D














My sisters are my angels, and my best friends! They are always there for me, they love me, and they support me! I am so glad that i have sisters! Like the quote from one of my picniked pictures "A sister is a forever friend!"












I love this picture with the bright colors, and Charley is such a cutie pie!















I LOVE the beanie ray! SO ADORABLE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have 1 more brother not in that picture-that's just what I've heard:)

I love that pic of Charley smelling the flowers-what a cutie!

Jyl said...

Shelby you always surprise me with your new pics! You are so creative. Love, MOM

Grand Pooba said...

Those are such cute pictures Shelb!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

cute pics... I love that sisters one of us! You are truly one of my best friends Shelb!
love ya