Emmie was so fascinated by the whole experience!!
Emmie was being SO cute about sitting on the dock, she would scoot forward and i asked her "where are you going?" She pointed and said "by watda." She was so cooperative the whole and she had so much fun!!
wow, Jon's Smile!!
She loved playing with the keys!
Scot was throwing down the sickest moves...he landed a tantrum for the 1st time, 1st try of the season!
haha Jon F. took a good biff after this, but this picture is hilarious!! He made it past vertical!
YAY Parker!!
SO CUTE!!
Donut powder lips...:)
Riding in the boat..yes don't you love how i take all the pictures, and so i am not in any of them :D hehe
Sunday, May 24, 2009
1st Boating Outing of 2009
Posted by Shellers at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pictures! Yes, we need pictures of you. Ask me to take some pictures next time although you know my photo skills! Fun boating times--great memories we are making. Love ya, MOM
Nice pics little Shelbalina. Emmie is such a cute little girl! I can't believe how long her hair is getting. You look beautiful in your dance pictures-love the one with you at the piano. You are such a fun, beautiful girl. I'm glad to be your sis-in-law. I'll also pass along the special post to spen;)
Okay, so I really have not been on here FOREVER! I love the "past vertical" comment...hahhah. I also love the pic of the twinnies on Spen. I love the ballerina pictures---so classic outside! You are so gorgeous but yes it did also give me a laugh. And then the picniked ones of Brittana. You also have some great ones of Em. THank you!
Post a Comment