My ballet recital went really well, and I am so glad that my family came to support me! I had fun taking pictures in my pretty costume...I have a little model in me. :) haha NOT! Anyway, i had this vision of me at the piano in my costume! It turned out pretty good! Anyway, here are some pictures of me....haha some of them are a little cheesy, but you know they can give you a good laugh too!!
This is it when i picniked it, but it looks way better like this! I love how you can see my hands reflection in the piano!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Ballet Recital
Posted by Shellers at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Shelby- you are a beautiful, graceful dancer and I was so happy to watch you at both ballet recitals. I know there has been a lot of hard work, time and effort put into such a talent. Love you, MOM
Post a Comment