Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Me Llamo.. SHELLERS!

The name's... shellers. WELCOME BACK. So let's just say i took a nice 18 month vacation from blogging.. which i regret. A LOT. Sometimes life gets the best of you and you become so busy you give up some things that don't seem so important. For me that was blogging. I just put it off and then hundreds of pictures built up and it was too overwhelming to think of posting them. So, I just gave up and felt guilty for not posting everything i wanted to. But I'm starting fresh. :) Let's have a look back at the last year and a half of my life. It's been busy, but wonderful!

3 comments:

jsfeatherstone said...

OH MAN!!! ME and EMMIE have been LOVING THIS! DUR DA DURS!! We love you and are so glad you are back. I really appreciate the aggie comment!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

love the new blog shells and all the updates... most I knew about, but loved all the pics, especially christmas and texas pics love ya big double D! hahahaha

Jyl said...

I am definitely glad you are back, Shellers! I loved all the pictures of all my cute grandkids (also my kids!) and you let us know some of your likes and dislikes, too. I love you!