Saturday, January 1, 2011

Let's start the NEW YEARS off with... homework??















Yes. This is me. Doing HOMEWORK over christmas break. Thank you Cal Harris! Well on a happier note... it's 2011! The big 1.1.11. I decided i would hate graduating in 2011, it's just an awkward number. 2012 is SO much better. I have a feeling this is going to be a good year. I think i could say that 2010 was one of the best years yet. I made so many new friends and became closer to old ones! JANE... (let me tell ya, this girl jane, is my best friend. She's basically the only person i text or talk to on the phone. Haha We can talk for hours, we think we are HILARIOUS, we are way annoying sometimes, we get mad at each other, we do way stupid stuff, we've hung out every day this week, and i just LOVE HER), Alin, H Feath, Berk, Jayne , Baby Kate, Brills Mills, Linds, Channy, Camrie, Maddie (I miss this girl, a lot.), Kell, and all my DGS- drill girls! :) I also became so close to my home boy CARTY BOY! 2010, you've done me well, but better things are ahead in 2011. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Just a song for the new year by death cab for cutie of course. Classic.

1 comments:

Jyl said...

Way to go girl--what a great attitude! I like the studying effort! I love you and yes it is going to be a GOOD YEAR!