Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Latest and Greatest

1. I am 16.. almost 17. Two more months!
2. I LOVE driving.. and i wish i had a car...

*TRIBUTE TO THE KIT KAT*

Long live the KITTY BOYY!















Oh and my boot...















3. I am a MANDONELLE.
Aka i'm on the drill team at BHS.
I love dancing, it is my passion!















4. My best friend moved to college. It SUCKS.
I look up to him so much and cherish all our memories!
I miss him so much, but love the time we spend together
when he comes home!















5. I love my family. I have four brothers, two sisters,
two brother in laws, two sister in laws, five nieces,
four nephews, and three on the way!! :) The newest areBrittana, Sophia, and Lukie Ben.






























































6. I love music. I started playing the guitar.
7. The radio is really driving me insane lately.
8. I love being the youngest, but hate that everyone moved out.
9. Christmas is the best time of year, BY FAR. I love the snow.
10. My biggest pet peeve is watching older kids rip open younger kids' presents for them.
11. I wish I could go to New York right now... i love New York.
12. I really do like sports, watching them is fun, but i mostly love playing them!
Volleyball is my favorite.
13. My hair is brown and straight.. like it always has been and always will be.
I love my long hair and can't see myself cutting it.. Ever.
14. Boating is my favorite activity.
15. I'm a fan of doing random stuff.. like bowling..
16. I am weird.
17. I LOVE FOOD.
18. I am the only girl in my family with blue eyes. I like my blue eyes.
19. I'm not much of a reader, but i'm a sucker for Harry Potter
20. I live for cutler's cookies.
21. I've never really had a favorite color.. but i really like yellow.
22. If you're asking me BYU or U... it would be BYU, though i think i'm an Aggie at heart.
23. I always fall asleep in movies..
24. I have great friends.
25. Oh and my names not really shellers.. it's SHELBY ya dur da durs! :)

0 comments: