Emmie was being so cute last sunday and this little chair cracked me up! She thought it was pretty strange too!!
What a cutie!!
This picture is hilarious!! 1: because Emmie is so funny with feet and she is laughing not crying! and 2: Look at Jon in the background with the gun! He had a little too much fun that night! Check out the next picture!!
Jon and Parker were pretty into this doll that has a heavy head so she can do flips and stuff! Jon didn't know i took this picture but it made me laugh how he was playing with it and the smirk on his face! :) Him and Parker even had it do somersaults down the stairs!!! It was actually way funny!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Emmie and The heavy-headed doll
Posted by Shellers at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is great that you took pictures of Jon and the tumbling doll. He and Parker quite liked the tricks they could do with her! I thought the cheerleader pictures were great or was it the great photographer---HAHA jK Love ya, MOM
Oh man Shelbs, that is HILARIOUS. I love these random pics of Jon you have.
by the way I am commenting on Mom's account apparantly--Shae (I'm at the house right now!)
Post a Comment