Emmie and Charley both love my Chinese umbrellas. They both try to spin them like I do. This is a cute picture of Emmie, I was in the picture if you were wondering why Emmie suddenly has HUGE hands, but i looked like I was dozing asleep so i cropped myself out. I think this is such a funny picture of Emmie and her new bangs :)!
The purple one is one that Shae got me in China, and the yellow one is a new one that Mom, Parker, and Scot brought back from China Town.
Here is a better shot of the umbrellas, but not us! For some reason i was biting my lower lip, so I look like a rabbit! Emmie is doing a little model face! haha
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Chinese Umbrellas
Posted by Shellers at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute girls and umbrellas! You are so good with your neices! Love, MOM
way cute pics of you and emmie! love emmie's new bangs! shelbs your hair is always gorgeous no matter what you do with it!
Post a Comment