Haha! Here are some ridiculous pictures of me in a cheerleader outfit. About two weeks ago we had the officer, cheerleader switch! We had to cheer during the game and do a 1/2 time show! It was fun! SO this picture is funny as you can tell the timing was hard...specially with my camera being a little slow! :) Just a b-day hint for mom!!! :)
Oh Boy! Can you see me as a Cheerleader? haha
Sunday, February 22, 2009
CHEERLEADER!!!
Posted by Shellers at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shelbs, you look sweet as a cheerleader (but I'm kinda glad you aren't one!)
Haha. You definitely can pull off being a cheerleader but I would have to agree with Rachael, I'm kind of glad you aren't one- not that I have anything against cheerleaders. :)
You can be a cheerleader as long as you always remember your roots-bob the brainless chicken;)
Cute shots of Emmie and Jon.
Post a Comment