Friday, December 21, 2012

and summer comes to a close

 It was a nice treat to come home late from NYC to this in my room. The fab 5 decorated my room:) Gotta love the community helper sign with the added NANNY line. So great.


The last few weeks of summer I had fun spending with my cute nieces and nephew here in Utah but I sure missed being with those Virginians and New Yorkers! I took Charley to the ward swim party and finally convinced her to go down the bishops big slide! She actually loved it, like i knew she would, and she ended up going down it several times!



I was also dying to go see the new Batman movie when I got back and so Hannah and Bri took me to it one morning at 11am. Classic. We were the only ones in the theater:)

It was so fun to reunite with these girls! We were still missing Linds who was actually in DC for the summer too working as a senate page in the the Capitol! We had a fun night out to dinner at the cheesecake factory in city creek.

The next day we couldn't resist hitting up a day at lagoon! 

 It was a blast!!


It was the first time I rode on the ferris wheel. Quite the adventure! It was actually pretty scary.

Another day I put on a fun hair and makeup salon for Char and B. 

The finished products!

Models!!

John and Ray were so nice to take me and a group of friends boating before the summer ended. We all had such a fun time!

 Ah man. Love this picture! Perfect shot. Surfin is my favorite. So sad we didn't hit up powell this year but I'm glad I got some boating in!

Mom and I also had the opportunity to go to the Brigham City temple open house together at the end of the summer. I love the open houses! Of course my favorite room is the sealing room with the altar and all the mirrors. Can't wait to go there one day:)

 The Fab 5 finally reunited and we hit up some mini golf. It was a good time. Love these girls.


Most of my senior friends were able to get together one night for dinner at Wingers. This was kinda our goodbye dinner before we all headed off to college. Me, Bri, Ali, Jayne, Kate, Brooke, Hannah and Jane. So grateful for all the wonderful friends I met in high school!


My really late postponed birthday present was a night at Stein Erickson Lodge. I invited Chandler and Lindsey but they came up later that night because they had a drill performance. Mom and I got to experience fine dining! It was delicious! We also played some games until Chan and Lindsey came.

Yes this is the mischief we got into at about 2 AM. Gotta love the classic robes and slippers they had there for us. We definitely took advantage of them. We had SUCH a fun night. It was hilarious. Thanks mom and dad for the fun birthday present!!

The next day we headed to the Alpine Slide and Coaster in Park City. We also went shopping at the outlets and I got lots of new pants for school. It was such a fun day to spend with Chan and Linds. I missed them so much this summer and I miss them so much down at college. I have the most fun with these two. 
  
 One of my very last nights before college me and Ray decided to have a sleepover on the tramp with the girls. It started out fun and great.... until we got rained on and had to move the party inside. I love these girls and miss them so much! I will never forget this fun time of life having them live with me my senior year! It was so nice to not be the only child at home!










0 comments: