Our Lovely Santa Shorts... again!!
Hahaha this kid (Auzzy) is hilarious! Nothing like school spirit!
Basketball Game Performances!
Chandler is quite the character with her cheetah boots!
Ready to head out to Jr Jazz Games- our new usual Friday Night events.
Classic High School Stomp!
We brought out our white robes for the "White Out" Basketball Game against WX!
Since Lindsey and I weren't asked to the Sweethearts Dance, I helped Jane and Chandler get ready and then we went and had a girls night to ourselves! It was a blast and we had so much fun regardless of the fact that we didn't go to the dance!
We went to the Pizza Factory for dinner! It seems to be a tradition for us, and we did the same thing last year during the Sweethearts Dance!
We went and saw the new movie the Vow! Perfect love story for our girls night!

We also visited Smith's and found this lovely banner!
Then another tradition to end off the night- our "model shots" in pobe- the truck's name. This may be the perfect opportunity to share about how the truck got it's name. Nobody in the family really knows that the trucks name is Pobe. One day back in Sophomore year I was driving around with my friends Camrie and Jane. Camrie told us how her Great Grandmas nickname was Pobe. Me and Jane laughed and laughed and joked about naming the truck that. Well for some reason it stuck! Now all my friends call it that, but I've never really thought about telling the fam! So there you have it! It's pronounce Po-bee. Well HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Even though I didn't go the the dance and I spent Valentine's Day single, I have plenty of other people to love- my friends and family :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment