Sunday, September 20, 2009

While the Marsdinis adventured to the Galli's...

So while the Texans headed off to the Galli's for one day, we had a little adventure of our own :)

Cute little Brittana loved having more attention, she is such a cutie! I missed her so much when I was gone in Texas. She gives the biggest bestest smiles!













Little Charley and Emmy are the best of buds!













Hahah We thought it was funny to put flippers on the barbie bride.













HAHA Oh Emmy! She held this naked barbie up saying "NAKIE!!" and gave this huge smile. It was pretty hilarious!!











We decided to whip out the sprinklers under the tramp. The girls loved it! Ps...notice Charley's huge bum wedgies..they were soooo funny!











They liked to run under the tramp and go touch the sprinklers.


























I got on and did a little jumping myself!













B wasn't quite sure what to think of all this.













More jumping with Shae!



























Silly little Em.

0 comments: