So I found out about this really fun, cool, and cute picture editing site that's free! I am like obsessed! It is too fun!! It is called picnik! www.picnik.com I wanted to show some of the fun pictures I have been creating, I used some of my pictures, as well as pictures from other blogs! The pictures are small on the blog, but if you click on them, you can see and read them a WHOLE lot better!! I love all these cute kids, Marissa, Shem, Owen, Hudson, Charley, and Emmie! I hope you guys enjoy these pictures!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shelby you are so amazingly creative! Loved all these pictures and sayings that went with them. Thanks for being you! Mom
Shelby sorry I didn't know I was commenting with your blog! MOM
wow- those pictures and comments/quotes were precious!
Post a Comment