Friday, April 24, 2009

More Cute Picniks...

SO PRECIOUS!! They are so funny but cute together!













What a sweetheart!!















I love this picture SO MUCH!!

























































aaaahhh....
















Anyone who knows me, knows that i probably love ice cream more than any of these kids.. :)












So adorable! I hope my kids are this cute!!














She looked SO pretty on Easter!! Ray you dress her SO CUTE!!













I love how she sleeps with her arms up!!

2 comments:

jsfeatherstone said...

WOWWWW! Shelbs, you didn't tell me when we talked today that you had a new post of all these AMAZING pictures. Oh my, this made me so happy after a hard day with my sickie. I think my favorite is the one that says cousins and best friends with Charley and Em. Thanks for doing all these. I love it!

Jyl said...

So cute, Shelby! Now I have a lot of these pictures on my calendar you made me! Thanks so much. You are amazing! Love ya, MOM