
"Dum, Dum, give me Gum, Gum" it was pretty fun to see it in real life. I never thought i would.
Some cool dinosaur bones. It was a really cool museum and i was like a teacher to Marissa on a little field trip. I would tell her stuff and she was very interested and curious. 
So on our last saturday we took a little trip, just mom and I with the kids to the Museum of Natural History. We hauled their big 4 man stroller with 3 kids in it, the boogie board was broken, and a single stroller. It was crazy and we got some pretty funny looks and remarks.
Here is Owen in the big stroller.
Shemmy, and Hudson in his abdominal snow suit outfit.
Monday, May 26, 2008
The Natural History Museum
Posted by Shellers at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment