Here are Huddy and Owen(left) in cute matching outfits playing.
OWIE-HE IS SO CUTE
Doesn't that cute huddy face just kill you?
The twins loved to ride in this big fun wagon they have. If there was a day we couldn't get the twins out of the house i would take them for a fast ride through the apartment halls. You do what you got to do.
Huddy(left) and owe actually in swapped outfits from the pictures above. ha ha. i would tease mom about putting them in the same clothes every day. I finally dressed them in the cute matching ones. I am just kidding mom, it was just fine.
Monday, May 26, 2008
CUTEST TWINS EVER
Posted by Shellers at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I will have to agree that they are the cutest little twinnies ever. Thanks for the update! It looked like we weren't missed too much while we were on our trip:)
Post a Comment