Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tis' The Season!!

This year for Thanksgiving we headed up to Wyoming! We helped with their annual Christmas Tree hunt the day after Thanksgiving! :)

Scot and Sarah
The girls!
The Marsden/Foote Fam!
Hahahah at Uncle Bob's scot dressed up and posed next to this deer to impress his friends that hunt ;)
We hiked up to Sinks Canyon!

So beautiful! I absolutely LOVE the awesome outdoorsy feeling of Wyoming! It was perfect for Thanksgiving! We had such a fun time playing games, eating food, watching movies, playing rock band, and just talking and laughing! It'd been a long time since we'd been up to Wyoming for Thanksgiving!
Me and Chan and Linds whipped out another set of matching outfits! Santa Style! There was a boy on the basketball team who had a pair of santa shorts that he would wear to every football game so when we found these santa shorts we decided to wear them to all the basketball games!
Santa Shorts at Cafe Rio!!


More matching outfits with the Santa shorts!
 Merry Christmas!
Christmas Sweaters: Walmart Specials!
 We were really festive this year!
 
Christmas Dance!! The group was the drill team! 
Hannah, Me, Linds, Bri, and Chan!
My date (Mike) and Chandler's date (Brit) are best friends and were practically on a date without us! Hahah they were pretty hilarious though.
Black and white ;)..... and yellow! Hahah Mike felt so bad his mom got me a yellow flower! Good thing he lost his red one at the beginning of the night or else it would've looked worse! It was pretty funny and I really didn't care!
Bri and Hannah!
Me and Jane after the dance! I drove with Chan and Linds and we made it for the last bit of the dance! Hahah we got lost! It was a pretty funny adventure! After we went to In-N-Out and a gymnastics place called RA. It was a super fun night!


Our BHS Acapella choir got to sing at the Abravanel Hall on Temple Square for Christmas! It was such a neat opportunity! We had a little scare as Mike Yates fainted!
We went and saw all the lights after as a fam! :)
The whole group- except JF.
Sisters! I'm so grateful they came to watch:)
Little B was the cutest! She was all bundled up in the stroller! Whenever I'd stop and check on her, I'd laugh and she would just smirk like this! She has quite the spunky personality!
Me and the girlies!
YW/YM Service Project at Frodsham Farm. They bus in a bunch of homeless people and throw a Christmas Party for them! They feed them soup, give them gifts, and have activities for the children .I was there but had to leave early so I didn't get to do much :( , But mom and I bought toys to donate! 
Temple Square again with the Fowlers! They took me to the Nutcracker earlier that day! It was so awesome!
The temple looked beautiful with all the lights around it! The most important light of Christmas is Christ. I am so grateful for my savior!

1 comments:

Jyl said...

I love all the pictures and comments. Your life passes before my eyes so quickly, just like in real life! I love the last temple picture--so beautiful.