Monday, July 11, 2011

Bye Bye Parker... Hello Henry!!

 Me, Lindsey, Chandler, and Jane eating after Parker's farewell. It was fun to have some of my friends come and support:)
 Parker and his crew of friends! Pretty hilarious!
 Linds, Chan, Park, and Me. We've had some good times:)
 The Double Header Missionary Farewell! I absolutely loved that their mission calls, farewells, setting apart blessings, and MTC entrance days were all the same! Best Friends!!
 My twin missionary Brothers! I love these two soooo much:)
 The lovely laundry bags I made for them! Hahaha
 Little Henry Kimball Alexander was born June 7, the day right before Parker left for the MTC. I know little Henry will be a wonderful blessing and comfort to take Parker's spot in my life for the next two years! :) Hahah he is adorable! Grandchild number 12!!!
 Cute Rach with her three kids: Brittana, Henry, and Charlotte.
 Mom and Brittana look sooo much alike!! Parker saying hi and goodbye to OH HENRY!
The Girls! :)
Little Charley LOVES her Uncle Parker! She will miss him so much! They had so much fun adventuring together out in our backyard! I love Charley's cute smile in this picture for her uncle park!
Piggy Back rides away from the hospital! Park and Chew.
Mom and B!
The last of the fab five! We hope scotty boy is married when park gets back! Hahaha! But i love this picture of all of us before we dropped Parker off at the MTC!

These girls seriously adore Parker!
Parker and Lukie Ben:)
A classy brunch at Denny's before the MTC.
The Fam! Minus John A (taking the picture) and Ray (in the hospital with Henry)!
The picture is priceless!! The four grandkids that live in Utah saying bye to Uncle Parker!
Love Lukie and B in front!
The Fab Five again after Breakfast! :)
Lemme tell ya, this kid is my best friend. It's been 4 and a half weeks since we dropped him off and it has been one of the hardest things for me but I know the mission is exactly where he needs to be and i am so excited for the people in Washington who will be soooo lucky to hear the gospel from such an amazing boy! Parker and I have already written several letters and i feel so blessed to get a letter from him every week.. well so far! I know we will stay just as close through writing and Parker said it himself in a letter that thinking of seeing me again brings tears to his eyes. I miss this kid but the lord is blessing me and all of us so much because of his service. Well Park...see ya in two!!

My single brothers!! Love them:)
Last Model Shoot... Hahahaha so classic.
The MTC dropoff!
It feels like just yesterday.. hahah
And he's off!!!

0 comments: