"Fear Less, Hope More!" I think little kids bring hope and they are full of dreams and excitement.
"The miracles of nature do not seem miracles because they are so common. If no one had ever seen a flower, even a dandelion would be the most startling event in the world." I love this cute picture of Emmie and how excited she truly gets over the smallest things!!
Baby B is SO SWEET! I could just eat her up!
I love her adorable smile. When she smiles at me ,like when i get her ready for a bath, it makes me feel so good!
"The world always looks brighter from behind a smile." I also think the world looks brighter when you see someone smile!
She looked so cute on her blessing day!
Sisters, Together Forever...Brittana and Charley!! I love these two girls more than ever!! They make my life SO MUCH BETTER! Thanks Ray and Shae for letting me use your pictures!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Picnik, Picnik, & Picnik!
Posted by Shellers at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! You are amazing Shelbs. I loved all of these. Those smiles of Brittana are to die for. I love the one of Emmie in the grass. Thanks!
Lovin the piknik pics shelbs! Thanks for posting about our sweet girls!
I loved all your new piknik pictures. Such cute girls!! Love ya, MOM
Post a Comment