My birthday was last Saturday! It was a GREAT day! Shae and Emmie kidnapped me and took me to their house for breakfast!!! Shae made me this cute "Birthday Board!" It has been SO MUCH FUN to have them living here in b-Town!
After breakfast, Jon was so nice to watch Emmie, while Shae and I went shopping!!!
Shae and me wearing our new clothes! I got that skirt and Shae got that dress! :) Thanks so much for spending the day with me Shae!!! That night we had a fun b-day party with the fam at the Rec. Center and we played some hilarious games after, and I got my NEW CAMERA!!!! I am so excited! Last night I also had a fun friends party at classic skating!!! It was a great b-day, Thanks everyone for the gifts and cards, Shem and Marissa i loved the cute cards...Diana, nice sticker:)!! haha it made me laugh! I also got my learner's permit!! Watch out!! :)
Saturday, March 14, 2009
THE BIG 1- 5!!
Posted by Shellers at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy 15th! Glad you enjoyed your birthday celebrations. So happy you are in our family! You are learning to drive well so quickly! Can't believe my last child is doing all these "grown up" things. Love you so much, MOM
Lovin' the new background on your blog. glad you had a fun b-day. WAY cute skirt. YOu look so grownup!! You're such a fun girl! Happy birthday, again!
Happy Bday Shelby! Sounds like a great birthday. What an awesome family you have! I can't believe you have your learners permit all ready! That is so crazy! Have fun with the new camera too. BTW-love the new background:)
Ya watch out- learners permit... that is crazy! hahaha... love the skirt. Glad you had a good birthday and I also love your new blog look! you da best! love ya,
Ray
Shelbers! I loved these posts and videos of Em. I am glad she was able to make your bday!! That was so fun. I also love that your picture ID is now a pic of me and you with our sunglasses on. Pretty radical. Those videos of Em are priceless!
Post a Comment