Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympic Cookies

Me and my friend Mechale Maxwell spent at least 1 1/2 to 2 hours on these cookies. Well we actually made 21 but it was a lot of fun. I just had to take a picture! Yah Olympics!

5 comments:

Jyl said...

These cookies were amazing! You had great patience and creativity to do them! I love all your pics and commentaries. I'm so glad you got those pictures of Scot's welcome home! What a great sign you made for him! You are my amazing and beautiful daughter! Love, MOM

John and Rachael Alexander said...

I can't remember if I commented on all your pics from lake powell and then when spen and diana were here, but they are great. you got some hilarious ones and I love the videos at kangaroo zoo of shem and marissa going down the big slides. you are one great aunt! i still can't believe you are in 9th grade and how gorgeous you are! love ya!

jsfeatherstone said...

Shelbs! I haven't looked at your blog forever. This was so fun for me. I loved the videos and pics from Kangaroo zoo. I also loved Charley's hair in three ribbons. I think it is great how Charley likes you to find worms in the sandbox. You also had some great pics of Lake Powell and of course of the sweet Em. And these Olympic cookies look awesome! I'll had to talk to you about how you did that! Oh and it was fun to see Scottie boy too.

ashley said...

Hi Shelby. Its Ash, Bens wife. I finally tracked down you and your fam's blogs, yay! I've been dying to spy on you since you told me you had a blog at Elaines house a million years ago. Anyways, good job with the cookies. They look awsome. And, what a great aunt you are. Those kids are all so lucky to have you as their aunt. i bet they all just love you to pieces. Hope you don't mind if I check in on you from time to time.

Grand Pooba said...

Hi Shelby,

I too have found your blog through Rachael and Johns! You are so cute, I'm glad I found you. It's great to be and aunt isn't it? Keep up the great blog.

Kelly