On the ferry towards the Statue of Liberty. 
All of us on the ferry. Well...you can't see the twins poor guys. They were on Spen and Diana's backs.
Us and the Statue.
Us and the City. Man it was like the hottest day of my life. The kids got so sweaty. After we had to play in some fountains. Even Diana took a run through them.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
The Statue of Liberty
Posted by Shellers at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh my goodness Shelby...these pictures are fantastic. I think you take the best pictures because they are random shots of people in action. I LOVED the one of Spence with two of his sons on his back and Parker in sweats. It made me laugh. I also thought the family pic in front of Joseph Smith's house was so cute of everyone. Then I loved the family pic by statue of liberty. You are looking like such a pretty young woman. Wow. I can't believe what pretty Marsden genes you got! I also love the last pic of this post with you holding Marissa's hand. Again, you are looking so beautiful!! It looks like you guys had so much fun with those kiddies. The twins look like SUCH good sports. Seriously, your post fills me in on what your trip was like. Thank you!
Post a Comment