
We went and saw grandpa and grandma Fowler on christmas. Obe never really did climb through this big box that our present from gramps and grams came in. He has on a cute smile!
Don't worry I would never let obie drink this. Someone handed it to me and he must of been thirsty but he knew exactly how to work with it. I thought it would be funny to take a picture of. 
These are some pictures of Spen and Diana's family with grandpa and grandma. We love you GRANDPA AND GRANDMA!!!!!

Marissa and Grandpa doing Eskimo kisses I think. So cute. I remember when grandpa would give a lion kisses, a big LICK. I kind of thought it was gross! :) But classic!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Grandpa and Grandma Fowlers
Posted by Shellers at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment