Shelby! I have had a really fun time looking at your pictures. You look so cute! We miss you so much, do you want to move to Pennsylvania so that you could babysit for us?? :) I bet you are the best aunt! If you want to look at our blog, it is www.gregandrindi.blogspot.com Have a great day! Love, Rindi
Shelbers, great update on the photos. Marissa had fun looking at them with me. You look so pretty in the pic of you and Charley on Christmas(where you comment about her outfit). You are an awesome aunt and we all love and miss you! Keep being our favorite Shelbers!!!!!
3 comments:
Shelby! I have had a really fun time looking at your pictures. You look so cute! We miss you so much, do you want to move to Pennsylvania so that you could babysit for us?? :) I bet you are the best aunt! If you want to look at our blog, it is www.gregandrindi.blogspot.com
Have a great day!
Love, Rindi
Shelbers, great update on the photos. Marissa had fun looking at them with me. You look so pretty in the pic of you and Charley on Christmas(where you comment about her outfit). You are an awesome aunt and we all love and miss you! Keep being our favorite Shelbers!!!!!
Nana
Shelbs!
I love all the new pics!!!
very cute! You are such a fun great aunt and I loved all your comments!
Post a Comment